1995-2004 Tacoma Front Bumper, 3rd Generation
Scroll down for options and pricing.
Add to cart and enter zip code for a shipping quote.
If you like to play hard in your Toyota Tacoma off-road, it's time for some
serious protection. The low hanging flimsy factory bumper is easy prey for the
rocks and ruts on the trails. The ShrockWorks winch bumper is just the ticket
to even the odds and allow you to charge ahead with confidence in your Tacoma.
This bumper was designed from the ground up specifically for the 95-04 Tacoma. Many companies take the same basic bumper design and fit it to every vehicle; not here. The lines of the bumper flow very naturally with the Tacoma while
still maintaining an aggressive appearance. Like all ShrockWorks bumpers, it is computer designed in 3D CAD, CNC cut and formed for a perfect fit, every time.
It's also strong; really strong. No thin gauge 1/8" sheet metal here.
This bumper is made from 3/16", 1/4" and 3/8"" thick plate steel.
The critical mounting brackets have been engineered for maximum strength under
heavy winching loads and utilize five mounting points per side.
Recovery points are made from 3/8" thick steel and are welded on the front
and rear side of the bumper.
Despite the strength and the stout materials of this bumper, painstaking design work has kept the weight down to a very reasonable 92# with the center hoop & headlight guards.
Don't waste time with a wimpy brush guard / grill guard. They often cause more
damage than they prevent after a hard knock. They are affectionately know as
"Damage Multipliers". You can have a great looking full replacement
bumper that offers REAL protection and a winch mounting location too.
Includes a mounting location for a license plate. If no winch is installed,
a license plate will cover the winch mounting bolts and the fairlead opening
keeping a clean appearance.
We feel fully confident in saying that this is the best and strongest bumper
on the market for your Tacoma!
- 3/16", 1/4" & 1/2" Plate steel construction
- Black powder coat
- Accepts most non-integrated solenoid winches 8000 - 9500 lbs.
- Tubular center hoop and headlight guard hoops. 2"x.120 &
- New DOT approved turn signals included
- Holes for mounting driving lights on top of bumper
- Integrated mounts for PIAA 4" fogs or Driving lights in the bumper
- Two Recovery Points. They are a 3/8"" thick, welded front and rear.
They accept 3/4" Clevis shackles.
- Weight: 102# with center hoop & headlight guards, including brackets
Toyota Tacoma 1995- 2004
- No Tube
- Pre-Runner Style Center Hoop only
- 1 or 2" Body lift brackets (adjustable). The std brackets work with No Body lift installed. If you have a SUSPENSION lift (via coils or spacers) or no lift at all, choose "None" in the body lift option. If you have a 1" or 2" body lift, select the "Body Lift" option.
- Width. The std 68" version of the bumper is designed to work with no fender flares or the smaller SR5 style flares. A wider version is available for the wider flares used on the Limited models and some sport models. The "Limited" version of the bumper is 72" wide, 2" wider on each side than the standard version and 4" wider overall.
- Requires some minor grinding on the end of the frame rail to install the bumper.
Welding on a supplied new frame rail end cap rail is recommended for maximum
strength when winching. This is a common modification for installing any aftermarket
winch bumper on this generation of Tacoma as Toyota didn't give a lot to work
with on the stock frame setup for mounting a winch bumper.
Individually handmade to order
by skilled craftsman in Houston, TX,
Lights (for in the bumper):
- PIAA 510 4" Super White Driving Beam
- PIAA 510 4" Ion Crystal Fog Beam
Lights (for on top of the bumper):
- PIAA 520 6" 55W Driving Light
- PIAA 580 7" 85W Driving