The ShrockWorks winch bumper is just the ticket to even the odds and allow
you to charge ahead with confidence. Don't waste time with a wimpy brush guard
or grill guard for your Xterra or Frontier. They often cause more damage than
they prevent after a hard knock.
You can have a great looking bumper that offers real protection and a winch
mounting location too.
You are looking at the best bumper on the market for your Xterra or Frontier.
Like all ShrockWorks products, it is computer designed in 3D CAD, CNC cut and formed.
It's also designed to be very strong.
Unlike some other bumpers on the market using thin gauge sheet metal less than
1/8" thick, this bumper is made from 3/16" and 3/8" thick plate
steel. Despite the beef, painstaking design work on this bumper has kept the
weight down to a very reasonable 105lbs.
Key Bumper features:
- Optimized for off road performance with greatly improved approach angles.
It actually hangs down 3 inches less than the ARB bumper.
- Hidden winch mount accommodates most integrated and non-integrated solenoid
winches up to 9500lbs.
- Light mounting holes are a standard. feature
- Extremely stiff wraparound wings resist flexing into the body
- Looks great with or without a winch installed. No gaping empty hole where
the winch would be.
- Designed with clearance in mind for larger tire upgrades.
- Installation is a simple bolt on with six mounting points. Newer Frontier
requires some minor cutting on the factory plastic bumper/grill.
- 3/16" plate steel bumper
- 3/8" plate steel mounting brackets and integrated recovery points.
- 2" and 1.5" high strength tubing
- Grade 10.9 metric hardware included
- Finished in optional, show quality powder coat.
Read the review article and see more pics at:
Individually handmade to order by skilled craftsman in Houston, TX,